“We must learn what customers really want, not what they say they want or what we think they should want.”
As entrepreneurs, we get involved in your idea / business / project to understand how we are going to solve your users needs, trying to do it through the Lean process (build, try, learn) so we can propose to you and your team the best way to do it with the minimum effort (of money and time) so that we can pivot and reinvent quickly without spending tons of money.
As a partner, we care about every penny of your resources as if they were ours.
As entrepreneurs we love to bootstrap and work hard for your startup
Build > Measure > Learn
No matter what the size of your project is, this process will take you successfully. It sounds obvious and easy, but it is not, you and your team must be methodological and always have the same scope.
We will help you by defining this scope, resources and team.
This process is an infinite loop, you should seek to minimize the time through it.
Perks of an MVP
- Minimize development costs.
- Helps to reduce risks and save your time, money and efforts.
- Quickly and easily test your solution to the users needs.
- Get real feedback from your users, what you should keep and what they don’t need.
- Learn quickly and reinvent your proposal.
img. Vaki website MVP